Re: Poor kid

__/ [John Bokma] on Wednesday 19 October 2005 07:24 \__

> "Fritz M" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> What a couple of weirdos. They named their child "Google."
>>
>>  http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2005/10/we-get-letters-3.html
>>  http://www.google-kai.com/

They sure got what they want, namely exposure to the media. There are
always those who crave attetion, shattering their child's life in the
process.

Also see dicussion here:

http://www.schestowitz.com/UseNet/2004/Suse2/msg00036.html

It is only my mere contiribution, which was a part of a gigantic thread
(you can trace the references in the header).

> Ha! I considered calling my pet snake Google some time ago, but didn't do
> so, because I don't consider my snake evil :-)
>
> Ah, well, on the bright side, he can say his own name after 2 months:
> ggggoooggllllll, goooooggllle, daa daaa!

*LOL*

"...daa daaa, iiiieeee,  vol..."

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Free the mind, the source will follow"
  8:00am  up 54 days 20:14,  5 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.26, 0.32