Re: How to Improve this Newsgroup

__/ [Els] on Friday 02 September 2005 13:58 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> In some groups, subscribers would raise any minute problem that they came
>> across and then work cohesively to make one another feel truly supported
>
> Funny thing maybe, but I feel this group often does exactly that.

It sure does that, but often on a personal level rather than a professional
level

OR

phrased differently, or analysed differently, support on a professional
level gets obscured by a far larger amount of personal-level support that
typically  dominates. I have nothing against discussions covering personal
lives, but the relevance to others (the scope) tends to reach fewer people.
Newsgroups are not well-engineered to handle dialogues.