Re: CSS-P ? Is it really any good for SERPS ?

  • Subject: Re: CSS-P ? Is it really any good for SERPS ?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:23:18 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [Dustin] on Friday 02 September 2005 13:48 \__

> Paul Burke wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:29:50 +0200, "René Løweneck" <rene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Hi Paul !
>>>
>>>"Paul Burke" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i en meddelelse

How many pages are involved?

>>>What is CSS-P ? I've never heard about it before.
>>>

>>>Kind Regards
>>

>> CSS positioning, otherwise known as CSS-P
>> It is where you have your content first and navigation etc last.
>> plh
>> Paul

Many advantages to taking that approach...

> So in other words "CSS"
>

> I don't know who is trying to coin the new acronym.

Yes, CSS-P is only confusing everybody.

> This is a cool site btw if you're intersted in CSS:

I agree that CSS Garden makes an excellent template and has an educational
curve too. Even I could not resist making a CSS Zen Garden style (never
submitted): http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/08/05/palm-bliss/