Re: best way to zoom-click a thumbnail to replace an image?

__/ [Dan V.] on Friday 09 September 2005 02:12 \__

> What is the best/simplest way to have a large top image with let's say 14
> thumbnails under it in 7 rows and to replace the top image with the larger
> one when a user clicks on a thumbnail?  I would prefer to only have one
> html page.
>
> thanks,

I have seen many ways of doing this in Stu Nicholls' stunning site. Have a
browser through gallery-related CSS examples. Here is one among many:

http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/gallery4.html#nogo

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector"
  4:30am  up 15 days  6:22,  3 users,  load average: 1.02, 0.78, 0.67