Re: program to retrieve posts in a newsgroup by author into one txt file

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [Blinky the Shark] on Friday 09 September 2005 09:47 \__

>> MBOX saved...and viewed in mutt as messages and in less as one big text
>> file.
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> You're welcome. You might wish to spend some time experiments with MHonArc:
>
>   http://mhonarc.org/

The only time I utter "HTML" and "mail" in the same sentence is either
when I'm talking about spam or telling someone not to bother sending me
HTML mail.

As for the Knode/MBOX experiment, above, that was just a familiarity
exercise, and something to keep in the back of my head in case someone
ever asks about it in news.software.readers or a Linux group.  I don't
actually *use* Knode except for experimentation/exploration.

Thanks again for pointing me at those Local Folders for the export
function.

--
Blinky                                     Linux Registered User 297263

Killing All Posts from GG:         http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
End Of The Good GG Archive GUI:    http://blinkynet.net/comp/gggui.html