Re: Microsoft Tells OEM's How to Design Vista-Tailored Computers

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 02 August 2006 13:57 \__
>
> > Yes, Allchin seems to be fairly frank.  It was he who released the
> > story of the malware even Microsoft couldn't remove:
> >
> > http://www.itworld.com/Man/2676/nls_solutinons_vista060525/index.html
> >
> > On another topic, I see nothing in the article (about MS telling
> > hardware vendors how to design their hardware) that the changes they
> > are asking for are anything but cosmetic, that is, they seem to be
> > trying to match the elegance of design that has always been Apple's
> > forte.  Especially important now that Apple is in the x86 market, too.
> >
> > But in particular, I see nothing that says that they are trying to have
> > the hardware designed so it will only work with Windows.  Not that I'd
> > put it past them.
>
> ...You know, my mother's box has got some sort of a carved-in large Blue E
> (Explorer) on her mini-tower. I am also thinking along the lines of
> manufacturing something that goes neatly in tandem with Microsoft products
> (e.g. keyboards, mice). It is all likely to extend.

Your such a moron. That "large Blue E (Explorer)" in her mini-tower is
the logo for E-Machines computer maker. There is no computer anywhere
in world that has a big blue E for Internet Explorer on it. There are
many computer that have the Windows logo (flag) on it but Microsoft do
not use Internet Explorer "E" as logo anywhere.

Here is picture of what I mean.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002X990M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It is E-machines who use this logo you fucking stupid lintard.