Re: MSN.com doesn't work with Firefox?

  • Subject: Re: MSN.com doesn't work with Firefox?
  • From: Aunty Diluvian <AuntyDiluvian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:51:39 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 01:49:56 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ B Gruff ] on Tuesday 08 August 2006 01:17 \__

>>> Just MS trying to be clever.
>>>
>>> "if (firefox)
>>> {
>>> var s = document.createElement("script");
>>>
>> s.setAttribute("src",http://stj.msn.com/br/hp/framework/1/AtlasCompat.js";);
>>> document.getElementById("AtlasCompat").appendChild(s);
>>> }"

Not too different from the "getfirefox" or "killinternetexplorer" open
source bullshit that's been around for a long while.  It's OK for the
firefox idiots to do it but when they get it in return it's always the
same story.
"Cry foul",  "MS bastards", ".....non-compliancy...."

The whiney babies get slapped and run home to mommy.
waaaah, waaaah, waaaah.