Re: Printer friendly pages - sort of Duplicate content . . . . ?

> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Wednesday 09 August 2006 22:02 \__

[CSS 2.1]

>> [1] meaning: it's under construction, the current date shows:
>
> You're right. I have not read it. Thanks for the heads-up.

IIRC a major reason why MS had (has) problems with CSS 2.1, it's in draft.
I am not sure if they have changed their mind, but I understand why a
developer has problems implementing features from 2.1 which are draft, let
alone 3.0. Moreover, IMO W3C has too much power :-D.

--
John                  Freelance Perl programmer: http://castleamber.com/

Quick Bookmarks:http://johnbokma.com/firefox/quick-launch-bookmarks.html