Re: Google Jamming Yahoo again Go get em boyz

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:41:40 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ Paul ] on Thursday 17 August 2006 11:24 \__
>
>> On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:16:16 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>__/ [ Paul ] on Thursday 17 August 2006 01:34 \__

>>>What was the name of a programming contest that Google is organising
>>>annually? One of them is starting soon. I think it's called Google Code Jam
>>>or something like that... can't recall.
>>

>>>I could google it, but I might get suit for fowl language and trademark
>>>violation.
>>
>> Not at all. It is okay for Joe Public to say "google it" but not for
>> journalists etc.
>

>Thanks. I wasn't quite aware of that. *smile*

Do I sniff a hint of sarcasm here  ? <G>
I didn't bother reading the article as I had already knew about it. So
I don't know if it was mentioned.

>>>Jamming Yahoo? *LOL* I think the OP is just paranoid. The tubes have enough
>>>capacity for all of us... at least until that senator jams them.
>>
>> He comes in time and time again repeating this shit. Just look back at
>> past posts of his. All the same.

>I saw his bogus presentation with the tubes analogy.

He's like a bad fart in a lift. Just won't go away.
Someone change his record or have him up for libel or something. Just
to shut the kid up.

>> He'll be saying that google has ruined his myspace page next. <G>

>MySpace is self-destructive.

Not soon enough.

>Just spend 5 minutes observing all that s**t

That's if it doesn't crash my browser first.

>that teenagers stuff in there (even images are just references).

Hotlinked you mean <G>

> I wish HTML was tougher to produce. Raises the entry barrier... *evil grin*

Agreed.

plh
Paul