Re: PCLinuxOS is "Big Daddy"

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> PCLinuxOS 0.93a (Big Daddy) Released
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | PCLinuxOS 0.93a - Full Edition aka Big Daddy is now available. This is
> | our full version of the PCLinuxOS Distribution.
> `----
>
> http://www.pclinuxos.com/page.php?7

At the moment the only OS that intrigues me besides ubuntu/debian are
the freebsd and derivates (eg pc-bsd). I don't think there's an rpm
distor that could get my attention, and I don't think there's a
source-based OS that'd intrigue me except the BSDs. I guess it makes
sense, debian and freebsd are THE open source big daddies.