Re: [News] Microsoft Unveils Anti-standards Web Design Tool, Takes Aim at Cross-platform Flash

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2427406.E7t1I6tn1z@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Microsoft Unveils Expression Studio Design Tools Suite, 'Flash Killer'

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft has announced an integrated suite of tools for designers,
| as well as a new preview of the company's "Flash killer" technology
| putting Microsoft squarely into competition with Adobe.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/zd/20061204/tc_zd/195468

I have been using the beta of this product and it is excellent.

It searches your system and gives you the opportunity to preview your design in all the browsers it finds AND in various screen resolutions (640x480, 1024x768 etc).

Updating your site is a breeze.

You have to be congratulated for overcoming your anti-MS bias and publicising this product.