Re: A COLA TwitList

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:52:41 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I have some code which I can use to achieve this quickly. How about making it
> password-protected though, then passing it among us via E-mail?

Haha!

A new project for the professional student.

> BTW, my Slashdot profile indicates the my interview with Jeremly Allison will
> soon hit the front page. W00t!

Wow!
You must be so proud of yourself!
Man, making the /. front page has to be, well, it has to be the ultimate
sign that you, Roy Schestowitz, have made it to the big leagues!
You must be orgasmic over yourself.
Better get a larger frame for that picture of yourself on the wall of your
dorm room.

Just don't wipe your hair with your hand until you've washed them first.

http://mat.advel.cz/mat/img/nov199901m.jpg