Re: A COLA TwitList

__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 31 December 2006 18:35 \__

> alt.atheism has a website dedicated to twits that post to the
> newsgroup:
>
> http://www.city-of-dis.com/twitlist/twitlist1.asp
>
> Anyone got the time, knowhow and inclination to set one up for COLA?
> Could save a lot of time when replying to trolls to merely point to
> their entry in the twitlist. A brief description of the twits
> 'special' characteristics and a few links to some of their priceless
> posts.
>
> Might be fun. :-)

I have some code which I can use to achieve this quickly. How about making it
password-protected though, then passing it among us via E-mail?

BTW, my Slashdot profile indicates the my interview with Jeremly Allison will
soon hit the front page. W00t!