Re: A COLA TwitList

begin  risky.vbs
	<7169271.4SD1uCTxtq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> __/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 31 December 2006 18:35 \__
>
>> alt.atheism has a website dedicated to twits that post to the
>> newsgroup:
>>
>> http://www.city-of-dis.com/twitlist/twitlist1.asp
>>
>> Anyone got the time, knowhow and inclination to set one up for COLA?
>> Could save a lot of time when replying to trolls to merely point to
>> their entry in the twitlist. A brief description of the twits
>> 'special' characteristics and a few links to some of their priceless
>> posts.
>>
>> Might be fun. :-)
>
> I have some code which I can use to achieve this quickly. How about
> making it password-protected though, then passing it among us via
> E-mail?

Certainly some form of moderation will be required as to what gets
submitted. A simple login mechanism would suffice for making updates /
adding new twits.

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and