[News] Official PlayStation 3 Linux Now a Free Download

Yellow Dog Linux free version officially released!

,----[ Quote ]
| All those who've just got a PS3 for Christmas and are thinking of
| installing Fedora Core, stop! Terrasoft has released the free version
| of Yellow Dog Linux. While you might be wondering that Fedora Core is
| much more popular, I'd advise you to go with Yellow Dog Linux because
| it is based on Fedora Core itself. Secondly, and much more importantly,
| it is very much optimised for the PS3, since it's specially made
| for it.
`----

http://ps3.qj.net/Yellow-Dog-Linux-free-version-officially-released-/pg/49/aid/77583

I have been reading about PS3 Linux. Many (most?) people installed Linux on
their PS3 over Christmas (it's free, so why not?).

The PS3 could reach over 100 million houses within a few years, unless the
Wii (which also can run Linux) steals the show.