Re: [News] PS3 Among PC World's Innovative Products of the Year

__/ [ Handover Phist ] on Wednesday 27 December 2006 22:25 \__

> On 2006-12-27, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The 20 Most Innovative Products of the Year
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Our Innovations Award winners exemplify the best kinds of
>>| breakthroughs--ones you can get right now.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,128176-page,6-c,electronics/article.html
>>
>> Linux is not a product, so it cannot be listed.
>
> Office 2007 is #1 because of the 'ribbon'? Yeesh.

Change != innovation.

Hmmm... I think I'll sleep on my head tonight... I'm feelin'......
innovative.

Reminds me of the press making a big fuss/buzz over the iPod getting some
lame volume restrictor/control.

+ 973 Diggs -- PowerBook casing gets new screws layout

+ 1450 Diggs -- OMG! VIsta tilts Windows

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Ballmer O/S - so furious it may crash
Tasks: 131 total,   2 running, 127 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie