Re: OSS Advocacy Help

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:53:16 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> It's worth expanding the quoted text just to point out that, much as I had
> expected, there were so many lies and inaccuracies in the followup, so I
> could not be bothered with a rebuttal. If I did, yet another offence at my
> words was guaranteed to come loose and we all know who gets the last word,
> probably due to expandability of free time.

There are no lies in my followup.  Nice job of tapdancing, accusing me of
lying but not actually pointing out anything that's wrong.

> A mind-blowing question raises when you come to discover funkenbusch.com,
> which runs Apache. Elitism or just a mundane case of empty pockets?

I've always run my website on Apache, and this has been pointed out by
several people in the past.  I have no qualms with Apache.  I ran my
website on FreeBSD for years, and more recently on Linux.

As is typically, you completely misunderstand, and mischaracterize my
position and arguments to the point that they simply cloud your judgement
when even thinking about me.