Re: Ping Roy...

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 01:37:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [Big Bill] on Saturday 18 February 2006 17:50 \__
>
>> On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:44:18 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>__/ [Andrew Heenan] on Saturday 18 February 2006 16:39 \__

>>>It's WordPress 1.2 at the base, but I have made changes and expanded since
>>>2004 when I decided to fork. 2.0 (latest release) is still rather unstable,
>>>but I have it installed alongside experimental blogs with version 1.5.
>>>WordPress is still treading strong, but it's having some difficulties which
>>>are strategy-driven rather than community-driven.
>>>
>>>I heard of xenu, but never had a go with a live demo. What can it import
>>>without any loss?
>>>
>>>Cheers,
>>>
>>>Roy
>>
>> As usual Idiot-Boy Andrew seems to have got  hold of the wrong end of
>> the stick entirely and is confusing a link checker with a back-link
>> checker. Just another day at the office...hey, Andrew, you related to
>> Bobby the Brain Heenan?
>>
>> BB
>
>Okay, I'm no longer sure if xenu is a CMS.

Probably because it isn't and never has been. I have no idea what this
idiot is on about.
As usual.

It's very useful though for a number of little things, mostly linky.
You can do a good site map with it too, with twiddling.

BB
--

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bill.kruse/wall-tapestries.htm
http://www.crystal-liaison.com/anheuser-busch/index.html