Re: Palm Lifedrive (buy something else!!)

Roy.

Hey, "Thanks" for that  :-)

My sentiments EXACTLY".
Tungsten T.. Take it out of your pocket, or wherever, switch it on, and
you're ready to go.
Lifedrive.. Take it out of your pocket, manipulate the switch. Wait.. Wait..
Wait.. Wait.. pick the application, open it.. Wait.. Key data..
It may only be few seconds more with the LD (quite a few more in fact), that
it seems like forever. I am not a happy bunny! :-)

Cheers Roy