Re: Looking for a web designer

__/ [ Larry Linson ] on Friday 24 February 2006 19:09 \__

> in article dtmn0r$1q28$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Roy Schestowitz at
> newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/24/2006 2:25 AM:
>

>> Why not put an advert where it belongs? This is a discussion group and I
>> subscribed to it because I expect it to encourage on-topic discussions.
>> Request to post off-group is somewhat inappropriate. UseNet should not be
>> used for advertisement
>
> This is an open forum, anything goes here.  This is an "ALT" newsgroup, get
> use to anything being posted.
>
> What you think is inappropriate is not relevant to anyone but YOU.

I'll retractthat statement of mine if you feel that way. It's just that I
know the impact of sales-related post if openly embraced; like some of the
newsgroups I read where people post nothing but a link to their eBay
auction. It can become disruptive.

Best wishes,