Re: John Bokma is hero who FIGHTS spam

__/ [ u2kola@xxxxxxxxx ] on Saturday 25 February 2006 09:06 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ u2kola@xxxxxxxxx ] on Saturday 25 February 2006 08:47 \__

>> > John Bokma is a SPAMMER. Report him often and with extreme
>>

> Roy Schestowitz. Stinkin TROLL........GO AWAY.

Thanks for the compliment; bless you.

Okay, overstatement in the subject lines, but I hope it cleanses and
compensates for my previous post.

John Bokma is actually _fighting_ spam (see his Web site), as am I. In fact,
he inspired me to bother with complains to ISP's. Remember that "Greek
search engines"/"my number one" which repeated for a couple of months across
the Net-related newsgroups? Well, I got him/her busted as the ISP responded.

Perhaps your post here is merely a cheap revenge and _you_ were all along the
spammer. Maybe he reported you to your former ISP (none in the headers at
the moment), so you are trying to get even. That's my guess anyway.

Bokma has even less flattering posts at the top of his 'Google Groups', so
your efforts are futile, rest assured. You are using a UseNet gateway to
post as an anonymous coward, which adds none to credibility to your
statements either.

I don't know why I even post this follow-up, so I'll stop here.

Best wishes, mate...