Re: Help me to add site to google

  • Subject: Re: Help me to add site to google
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:20:37 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [Carol W] on Tuesday 03 January 2006 07:02 \__

> On 2 Jan 2006 22:56:25 -0800, "Mahesh" <maheshugale123@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>hi
>>i am web master
>>need help to improve ranking and indexing of my site www.netland.in
>>to google search results.
>>i already added site to google and all other directories and search
>>engines also it come to the top in all other search engines except
>>google
>>what happen google even not indexing my site from last month. will
>>sombody give me solutions what i can do?
>
> I will assume that this site has links pointing to it from other
> sites... and if my assumption is correct then you may want to read up
> about something called Google Sandbox that is felt to primarily affect
> new sites. If your site is affected by this Sandbox then you can still
> work on the contents for ranking purposes but have to be paitent to
> see the results of those efforts showing up on Google.
>
> Carol

You do not exist in Google's index.

I initially tried site lookup at http://www.yourcache.com/ only to reveal
that there was an issue.

Searching the following in Google

  site:http://www.netland.in

reveals that you are not listed. Have you got any incoming links? Forget
about submission to search engines. Any sex, pills & violence Web site can
fill out such Web forms. The forms do not help you stand out. Has Google got
a reason to exclude you?

Yahoo, by the way, has not detected /any/ links to your site (try
link:http://www.netland.in). In fact, it doesn't appear to have indexed your
site either. It's as though your site is still an 'island'.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> wget -r -erobots=off http://www.*
  7:15am  up 23 days 14:26,  13 users,  load average: 1.40, 0.94, 0.67