Re: Help me to add site to google

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:20:37 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [Carol W] on Tuesday 03 January 2006 07:02 \__
>
>> On 2 Jan 2006 22:56:25 -0800, "Mahesh" <maheshugale123@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>hi
>>>i am web master
>>>need help to improve ranking and indexing of my site www.netland.in
>>>to google search results.
>>>i already added site to google and all other directories and search
>>>engines also it come to the top in all other search engines except
>>>google
>>>what happen google even not indexing my site from last month. will
>>>sombody give me solutions what i can do?
>>
>> I will assume that this site has links pointing to it from other
>> sites... and if my assumption is correct then you may want to read up
>> about something called Google Sandbox that is felt to primarily affect
>> new sites. If your site is affected by this Sandbox then you can still
>> work on the contents for ranking purposes but have to be paitent to
>> see the results of those efforts showing up on Google.
>>
>> Carol
>
>You do not exist in Google's index.
>
>I initially tried site lookup at http://www.yourcache.com/ only to reveal
>that there was an issue.
>
>Searching the following in Google
>
>  site:http://www.netland.in
>
>reveals that you are not listed. Have you got any incoming links? Forget
>about submission to search engines. Any sex, pills & violence Web site can
>fill out such Web forms. The forms do not help you stand out. Has Google got
>a reason to exclude you?
>
>Yahoo, by the way, has not detected /any/ links to your site (try
>link:http://www.netland.in). In fact, it doesn't appear to have indexed your
>site either. It's as though your site is still an 'island'.

Or rather it was an island as now as it's been mentioned in here it
should probably get listed ok. But if you can get other already
indexed and thematically related sites to link to it then you should
anyway.

BB
http://www.crystal-liaison.com/ kruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
               Home of gifts so shiny!