Re: Help me to add site to google

  • Subject: Re: Help me to add site to google
  • From: phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 3 Jan 2006 03:59:32 -0800
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
> Yahoo, by the way, has not detected /any/ links to your site (try
link:http://www.netland.in). In fact, it doesn't appear to have indexed
your
site either. It's as though your site is still an 'island'.

Something really weird is going on.  I did a Google search on the
domain name and got the one hit - the domain itself.  If I click on the
Google cache link, it takes me to
http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:kM6RdzFS7NkJ:www.netland.in/+&hl=en
whch is indeed that cached page.  It doesn't display very well, but
that's another issue.

If I click on the link search,  it searches on
link:kM6RdzFS7NkJ:www.netland.in/ - which obviously produces no links.
If I take the  kM6RdzFS7NkJ: string out and search on
link:www.netland.in/ it works as required.  So I think Google is broken
(again).