Re: No decent Tetris games for Palm OS? (Treo 650)

Well, after playing modern version, you get used to certain things, like
being able to check hi scores online.  There's also the innovation of the
"hold" function, which lets you substitute a currently falling peice for one
previously on hold.  Not to mention, improved sliding and spinning ability
(Once the peice has touched down, but has not been set), as well as improved
(2D) graphics.  Guess I'll hold on to my old phone when I wanna
play...thanks for the post though!  The versions made my Jamdat, found on
many phones illustrate what I mean...check it out!

http://www.jamdat.com/JamdatWeb/VideoView.do?filePath=vid_126x150_mbl_tetris_us_en.swf