Re: 25 Reasons to Convert to Linux

__/ [Roy Culley] on Friday 13 January 2006 01:16 \__

> http://www.bellevuelinux.org/reasons_to_convert.html
>
>     Businesses, educational institutions, governmental agencies
>     and other organizations around the world are converting1 their
>     computer operating systems from Microsoft Windows to Linux at an
>     increasing pace. They are likewise converting their application
>     programs from commercial software to free software (also referred
>     to as open source software). There are at least 25 reasons for
>     this situation, including:
>
> Read on ...

There seems to be a lot of repetition and overlap across points. Nonetheless
it's a good collection of Linux benefits. I particularly like the following
short article which is titled "Five reasons NOT to use Linux" (sarcastic).

If you haven't read it, I assure you it's a fun read.