Re: Error 403 from Google

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:47:58 +0100, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I find this rather amusing actually. I have been getting 403 errors (denial
of access) from Google for the past few minutes, claiming that "A computer
virus or spyware application is sending us automated requests". I have

I have seen these twice this week - no toolbar or anything like that installed, no bots (like some of my programs) googling in the background on none of my computers. But then I am on the shared IP so perhaps others are to blame.

Interesting thing is that I have seen it before when I treated
Google really heavy - and it ended with locking my access to
Google for few hours. Right now I have seen 403, but I have
seen it once - and next click everything was working OK.

Best,
Borek
--
http://www.chembuddy.com/?left=pH-calculation&right=pH-scale