Re: Directory/File 'Stuck' in Webspace

__/ [Eric] on Saturday 14 January 2006 22:51 \__

> [snip]
>>

>> *smirk* True, but it was unintentional. It only happened twice throughout
>> a long period, roughly a couple of years. I sometimes copy ans paste
>> filenames; spaces often accompany the text, by accident, not deliberately.
>> Once this happens, it appears to be disastrous.
>
> [snip]
>
> You know what they say:
>    "Copy and Paste is the tool of the Devil!" -:)
> Eric

I'll try to remember that. I thought that copy and paste was actually God's
tool... "and on the sixth day, God copied and pasted Adam. Not all was
highlighted, so Eve had a missing 'fragment'".

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
  6:30am  up 35 days 13:41,  13 users,  load average: 1.45, 1.17, 0.91