Re: White hat and black hat SEO

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Saturday 08 July 2006 06:28 \__

> Ignoramus12948 <ignoramus12948@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Where would you say one should draw a boundary between white hat SEO
>> and black hat SEO?
>
> Each time that question pops up it's probably black hat, and you're trying
> to reason it into white hat :-D.

Exactly. I will also say that when you no longer benefit others (but only
please yourself), then it's black hat. We all live in a social Web and the
intent of our Web sites is to serve it best, e.g. by offering the most
relevant and helpful content for a given search phrase. No mirrors. No
automatically-generated content. No artificial boosting of ranks (relying on
algorithmic hacks and bug).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Spam enchanted evening..."
  8:10am  up 71 days 13:13,  12 users,  load average: 0.67, 0.64, 0.61