Re: [News] Free Design Suite from Xilinx is Linux-friendly

__/ [ arachnid ] on Tuesday 18 July 2006 02:39 \__

> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:45:21 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> PPS - I'll just copy and paste "[News] " from now on. This will prevent me
>> from having typos in the tags. The trolls are miserable opportunists,
>> using that, as well as JDS, as an excuse to whine.
>
> Since they don't appreciate your [News] tag, why not move it to one of the
> other header fields where Linux users can still filter on it but Windows
> users won't have to look at it?   }:o)>

Nice  idea.  The only issue is that I might be killfiled  by
sender's name instead. Moreover, with Forte Agent and XNews,
it won't be the exclusion of one platform altogether. I know
that  Tim,  for example, has rules that permit him  to  have
reduced  traffic. Changing posting habit will require people
to  modify  filters and at this relatively  sensitive  time,
it's just asking for trouble.