Re: constructing google urls

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Monday 19 June 2006 17:49 \__

> "Stacey" <Remove-the-Y-stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> "John Bokma" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Got a major depression (showing that privacy can be overrated :-) )
>>
>> It happens to the best of us. :-)

Yes, it happens to everyone sometimes. I am no exception.

> Sadly a lot of people think different (and I don't mean they buy Apple)

Thought depend on the environment people live in and what they get exposed
to. Then there's the issue of chemical (im/)balance and genetics. To be
honest with you, I find it hard to summon the motivation to do some things
which I absolutely must do. There is a mental barrier.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
  2:25am  up 53 days  7:39,  13 users,  load average: 0.81, 0.66, 0.67