Re: Interesting Perspective on Software Licences

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
__/ [ roy.schestowitz@xxxxxxxxx ] on Monday 19 June 2006 03:57 \__

The BSA says on its Web site you should keep all original disks, documentation, and licenses of any kind for all your software especially Linux because Linux has yet to withstand the courst wrath.

This was *not* me. It's a faker. Please killfile by E-mail address or
IP address.

Must've been one of our resident Wintrolls or a Google poster, since I never saw it (already k/f'ed).

--
K.