Re: keyboard driver

__/ [ dominic4445@xxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 07 March 2006 00:06 \__

> i have a palm IIIx and a belkin P81000-a keyboard but cant find a
> driver 4 it, if any1 cn help me out plz let me know, preferably by
> e-mail

Have you tried Palm's official keyboard driver yet? I am assuming that the
Palm IIIx has a Universal connector, but unfortunately I know nothing about
the Belkin P81000-a keyboard. Once the driver is installed on memory, all
you need to do is enable it. It's that simple.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  4:45am  up 6 days  0:23,  9 users,  load average: 1.78, 1.65, 0.96