IBM Help Linux Migration in Australia

After Novell's deal with the government at New South Wales, IBM have decided
to join the party.

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/Big_Blue_powers_up_Linux_in_NSW/0,2000061733,39246166,00.htm

,----[ Quote ]
| A NSW government project to make open source software and solutions
| cheaper and more accessible to its agencies is understood to have been
| boosted by IBM's confirmation of its membership of a panel of authorised
| suppliers.
`----

PS - Just made my own contribution 5 minutes ago. Student had laptop collapse
due to to viruses, so he left with Ubuntu Linux! It's my last day at work
today (I resigned) and I will finish within the next quarter of an hour.