Re: Just a goodbye

__/ [ Gaël Duval ] on Monday 20 March 2006 12:16 \__

> Hi everybody,
>
> I wanted to say goodbye to this newsgroup that I regularly followed. As
> you know, I've been "thanked" from Mandriva (read on
> http://www.indidea.org/gael/en/) and thus am starting a new OS project
> called Ulteo (http://www.ulteo.com), with a first beta to be released
> hopefully before May.
>
> I wish you the best, and long life to Linux and Open Source!
>
> Gaël.

Thanks for Mandrake, Gaël. I have used it on two machines (including my first
Linux workstation). I currently recommend some people to install Mandriva. I
look forward to seeing and hearing about Ulteo.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "This sig seemed like a good idea at the time..."
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  8:25am  up 14 days  1:02,  7 users,  load average: 0.88, 0.73, 0.67