Re: Some pearls

__/ [ Lance ] on Wednesday 22 March 2006 13:39 \__

> President G W Bush is famous for his Bushisms, but I still found myself
> chuckling when I read his claim that the French don't have a word for
> "entrepreneur".
>
> In Kaplan's medical autobiography I found myself laughing when he
> dryly pointed out that the bureaucrats in the NHS "discovered" that
> about half the doctors in their employ were performing below
> "average" on the various performance measures they administered...
>
> Lance

*LOL*

They have never heard of Gausian (normal) distributions, have they? Here
comes another one for the books...

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  4:25pm  up 14 days  9:02,  8 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.49, 0.45