Re: sounds problem

  • Subject: Re: sounds problem
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 05:34:36 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.linux
__/ [ gerbilio ] on Wednesday 22 March 2006 21:13 \__

> Huh??????
>
> What's all this about?  Yes, I like Bugs Bunny clips.  What's Warner
> Bros. been up to?
>
> Donno from Warner Bros, but it's happened before with other MP3 clips.
> I remember once I had an MP3 of a Lancashireman telling a funny story
> in Lancky dialect that I sent to a Lancashireman friend of mine, but
> the punch line was clipped off and I hadn't realized it.  Most
> embarassing.
>
> The gist of my query is:  what is this problem Linux has with [at least
> some] MP3 clips?
>
> Definitely sincerely, Matt

I was actually defending you. I like(d) some funny sounds too. I was trying
not only to defend your preference, but also to defend the genuineness of
the past based on the headers. Try getting a different sound drive or a
different multimedia package. This might mend it. If not, come back to the
newsgroups and maybe you'll get further (more constructive) help rather than
criticism and doubt.

Best wishes,

  5:30am  up 14 days 22:07,  8 users,  load average: 1.01, 0.97, 0.89