Re: (OT) AdSense Top Keywords for Worth

__/ [ Charles Sweeney ] on Saturday 25 March 2006 19:48 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote
>
>> $54.33 mesothelioma lawyers
>> $47.79 what is mesothelioma
>> $47.72 peritoneal mesothelioma
>> $47.25 consolidate loans
>> $47.16 refinancing mortgage
>> $45.55 tax attorney
>> $41.22 mesothelioma
>> $38.86 car accident lawyer
>> $38.68 ameriquest mortgage
>> $38.03 mortgage refinance
>> $37.55 refinancing
>
> Considering many webmasters use Adsense, I wouldn't regard this as OT.

Just playin' safe. This group scares me sometimes. *smile*

> Here's an idea.  Put up a site about mesothelioma, and carry Adsense ads on
> it.  A cut of 54 bucks a click would be nice!!

People have tried it. Dry, organic content on sites with admirable status.
Click on such ads must be monitored and carefully seen through the magnifying
glass. This has led to site banishment before.

> I must say, that list surprises me.

The last time I saw anything similar, the maximum was $20 and it was stuff
related to asbestos in the context of lawsuits.