Re: CMS Recommendations

  • Subject: Re: CMS Recommendations
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:19:24 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
__/ [ Dylan Parry ] on Wednesday 29 March 2006 16:10 \__

> Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Dylan Parry
> finally proclaimed:
>
>> CMS recommendations
> [...]
>
> Thanks for all the suggestions folks. I've installed a copy of Nucleus
> for me to play with and it seems pretty nice so far, and quite easy to
> use. I particularly like that I could integrate TinyMCE into it for
> WYSIWYG editing!
>
> Cheers,

WordPress 2.0 comes with TinyMCE as well. WordPress (well, actually
Automattic, which is its new umbrella) also sponsored a TinyMCE extension
for inline spellchecking in the RTE. It should be incorporated into version
2.1

__/ [ Dylan Parry ] on Wednesday 29 March 2006 14:10 \__

> Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Roy
> Schestowitz finally proclaimed:
>
>> http://www.WordPress.org
>
> Thanks, Roy, I'll take a look at that one too.

Please do. It's a superset of Drupal and it is child's play to set up.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
  4:15pm  up 21 days  6:00,  10 users,  load average: 0.44, 1.12, 0.99