Re: Yahoo Images

__/ [ norbiu@xxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 29 March 2006 15:10 \__

> My site has been online for 14 months. Are they that slow? I read
> something about Media RSS, developed by Yahoo.
>
> http://video.yahoo.com/mrss
>
> I guess I'll wait then. Thanks!

Been online since August 2004 myself. Still, only a fraction of my graphics
has been picked by Yahoo. Inktomi/Yahoo devour about 500 MB of traffic per
month if it's any indication of how slowly it adds images.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
  4:15pm  up 21 days  6:00,  10 users,  load average: 0.44, 1.12, 0.99