Re: Disappointment with Linux

  • Subject: Re: Disappointment with Linux
  • From: Rick <none@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:33:24 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
billwg wrote:
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e0gmbv$aae$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am very disappointed with Linux installers. Disappointed because they have
become so intervention-free. They make me feel like a boor. They ask which
language I speak because they cannot read my mind. Sometimes, they make me
feel special; they ask me to swap CD's.

Linux has no future. It offers no challenges anymore. It's only for those
idiots who just want things to always work...

But they are too late to the market, roy. Windows has been in that mode for over 10 years now and no one needs linux for anything.

'Need'? No one --needs-- Microsoft software, either.

--
Rick