Re: Using KNode 0.7.2, Wondering What Else is Out There

In <e0im7n$2887$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Roy Schestowitz:

[Snip...]

> I recently read that it was Pan where development had gone dormant.

I had a similar experience, when xrn seemed to "disappear" from under me
and my cozy little SGI/Sun world of the late 90's dot-bomb era.    :)

It was also a revelation (to me) to have some sysadmins stand up to PHBs
installing things like xrn (etc.). They were responding to user requests
despite "concerns" (xlate: CYA) of centralized proprietary functionaries
(actually, parasites) over bogus quality/support/security issues.

I didn't realize it then, but the fireworks were just starting.   :)