Re: Using KNode 0.7.2, Wondering What Else is Out There

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Roy Schestowitz said
[snip]
> I sometimes wonder if newsgroups (UseNet in particular) are
> diminishing due to online forums where anonymity/privacy are/can be
> better catered for.

In the last five years the only NGs that I've seen diminish are the ones
that fail to achieve a sense of community or a culture of their own.
However in that time I've seen a lot of doomsayers running around yelling
that Usenet is finished.

--
rob 'i'll turn the lights off' singers
pull finger to reply