Re: The Road to the Final Vista

__/ [ Linønut ] on Friday 31 March 2006 13:02 \__

> Read the Kattoon in the "article" at this location:

> Now place your bets!

All In get when pressing the Kattoon is:

===
We're sorry, but something just went wrong...

Something behind the scenes isn't working quite right.
We're having trouble finding the page you requested. It's our fault - not
yours!

We've been alerted and will look into it right away.
This should be fixed within minutes. If it's a bigger problem, we will do our
best to fix it soon.

For now, you can...
     ?Go use your browser back button to return to the previous page,
     ?Or visit the Ziff Davis Internet web site with links to all of our web
sites.
===

This is rather funny because in the article itself, a similar scenario
mentioned in the context of Novell's demo. I ought to mentioned that I get
the above error page because I permit no scripts to run and this is a JS
pop-up.