Re: VmWare Config Tweaking!

__/ [ thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 04 May 2006 16:26 \__

>> Aquila Deus, why crosspost in the first place? You are stirring a hornet's
>> nest and encourage them to crosspost in return, which contrinutes to
>> 'noise'...
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Roy
>
> I actually run Windows within VMWare on Linux.  Others run Linux
> within VMWare on Windows.  This might actually be one of those rare
> occasions when cross posting is appropriate.
>
> Thad

I believe you have a point, but as indicated in an adjacent thread ("Jesus,
Joseph and Mary!" was the subject line), these newsgroups are filled with
nutheads. The messages (being crossposted) only encourages and begs for fowl
language. Even without COLA, which they vehemently hate (like fire), their
daily discussion revolves around insults. The vulgar minority ruins it for
the rest of them...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows: backward-compatible, even for viruses
  4:30pm  up 6 days 23:27,  13 users,  load average: 0.41, 0.31, 0.49