Re: [News] Ballmer on Xbox 360 Losses

__/ [ flatfish+++ ] on Friday 05 May 2006 04:56 \__

> On Fri, 05 May 2006 03:52:25 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> - From what I hear, the XBox 360 had some serious overheating problems
>> too. Does that explain why Ballmer sweats so much?
>>
>> Roy
>

> The Xbox is a piece of crap.
> My son has had 2 of them and both crapped out.

Why am I not surprised?

http://news.com.com/2061-10797_3-6066991.html?part=rss&tag=6066991&subj=news

,----[ Quote ]
| Apparently, Szarek has had not one faulty Xbox 360, not two, not even
| three. No, he?s had four, count 'em, four malfunctioning Xboxes, and he's
| pissed, especially since he read that the console's maker, Microsoft,
| feels customers who complain about faulty Xboxes should take their
| gripes elsewhere.
`----

Imagine how much money Microsoft has lost owing/due to the man alone.

> Non standard parts (ie:CDROM) and piss poor construction.
> Shit, I still have an Atari console circa 198x as well as the original
> Nintendo as well as the original Sony Playstation and all work fine.

Well, I belong to the Sega/Nintendo/Super Nintendo generation...

> Never again with MS hardware.
> They make a great Mouse, but that's about it.

As a defiant financial leader, they just put their logo on the product of
another manufacturer.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Othello for Win32/Linux: http://othellomaster.com
  5:15am  up 7 days 12:12,  14 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.68, 0.79