Re: Need help

On Thu, 11 May 2006 07:56:19 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Many of us have been down this road of promaturely blaming ourselves for
>something that was due to a server or search engine error. Don't get your
>hopes down, but don't get them up either. Shouldn't someone coin a term for
>that Google depression symptom, which has become so common? You know,
>something like "Googlenerve" or "Googlenxiety"...?

Google-phobia. That would be fear of Google itself, though, not fear
of the effects of Google. Um...hyperchondriac would be Googlechondriac
although I suspect we're into Latin and skin there which wouldn't be
appropriate either. Anybody?
Hyper-Googlating? Like when they breathe into bags?

BB
--

http://www.kruse.co.uk/sandbox.htm
http://www.here-be-posters.co.uk/jimi-hendrix-posters.htm