Re: Google in The Dalles--what's up?

__/ [ T.J. ] on Monday 15 May 2006 10:11 \__

http://news.com.com/2061-10812_3-6071810.html?part=rss&tag=6071810&subj=news

> Opera as the browser?

Are you trying to get Boren excited? *smile*

Yes,   but  a  variant  thereof  (Nokia  give  it  a  native,   consistent
look-and-feel*).  Opera  also  do browsers for PDA's and the last  time  I
heard  of  it, The Nintendo wii is bound to have Opera. Take this  with  a
grain  of  salt because my memory might betray me. Opera, in general,  are
doing well on appliances.

Best wishes,

Roy

*Search  for  Nokia 770 images and you will probably see the  browser,  as
well  as  the remainder. It is a highly-sought-for device, according to  a
Register  article  I  could provide a link to (if you  are  interested  of
course).

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | Othello for Win32/Linux: http://othellomaster.com
 10:45am  up 17 days 17:42,  8 users,  load average: 1.20, 0.49, 0.43