Re: tHIS tIME WE sHALL NOT fAIL lINUX tHEIVES

After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> I am beginning to think that Microsoft's plan might be to use Novell to
>> corner Red Hat through IP FUD. Then, MS will stab Novell in the back.
>
> Quite possibly. I wonder how long these talks between M$ & Novell have
> been going on, & when did they start. You say Novell's flirted with M$
> since May, publicly, but could secret talks have been held before that.
> And could this account for so many SuSE execs leaving Novell in 2005? Was
> it Novell's intention, at some point, to have this "agreement" with M$?

You may have hit on something there.

>> To Microsoft and the likes of them, this is money, not ethics.
>
> IMO M$ don't care about ethics, *only* money.

Sure they care about ethics.  But to them, the only ethics involve
money.

--
   If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
      ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.