Re: tHIS tIME WE sHALL NOT fAIL lINUX tHEIVES

William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 14:34:17 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> admission or acceptance of IP. No bloody algorithm should be patentable.
>> This is science, not art.

So, someone works hard to create a technical solution and every one
should be able to copy it? Sure.

> Absolutely.

"me too".

>> To Microsoft and the likes of them, this is money, not ethics.
>
> IMO M$ don't care about ethics, *only* money.

Shock horror.

>> I'm feeling very confused.

And you'll go blind. Put it away.

--
> No manual is ever necessary.
May I politely interject here: BULLSHIT.  That's the biggest Apple lie of all!
		-- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces